10 Panel Assure Tech DOA Drug Test Cup, CLIA Waived (AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, mAMP/MET, MDMA, MTD, MOP300, OXY, THC + CR, PH, SG)
Our top selling full-size Assure Tech Multi Panel Drug Test DOA Cup is a full size self-contained tamper resistant and can test up to 23 drugs. Custom configurations are available on all TransMed Company cups. Call 800-644-4145 for assistance.
- Clia Waived & FDA 510K Cleared
- Built-in Adulteration Panel / Substance Validity Testing
- 99% accuracy
- Full Size Cup for Easy Specimen Collection
- Immediate Rapid Results: Read Negatives within 1 minute, positives in 5 minutes
- 40+ Drug Test options
- Fast Line Development and Easy to Read Strip Markings
- 24 Month Shelf Life from Date of manufacture
- Results Remain Valid For Up To 1 Hour
- Built in Celsius/ Fahrenheit Temp Strip
- OEM & Private Label available
- Call for volume discounts!
|Cup Panel Options (choose above)|
|Item Number||Test Panel Configuration||Adulterants Tested||Approvals & Clearances|
|AZC-8105A3||AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, mAMP/MET, MDMA, MTD, MOP300, OXY, THC||CR - Creatine
PH - pH Level
SG - Specific Gravity
|CLIA Waived - Moderate
FDA 510(k) Cleared
Instructions for Use
Bring tests, specimens, and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use if stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Donor dates and initials body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the cup and screws cap on to it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an unadulterated specimen is 90-100°F (32-38°C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another test method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- For the adulteration,compared with the color card, and the results should be read at 2 minutes, do not interpret the result after 5 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
NEGATIVE- When two colored bands appear on the membrane and one band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
POSITIVE- When only one colored band appears in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID RESULT An invalid result is when a control band completely fails to appear.
- The intensity of color in the test region (T) may vary depending on the concent ration of analytes present in the specimen. Therefore, any shade of color in the test region (T) should be considered negative. Please note that this is a qualitative test only, and cannot determine the concentration of analytes in the specimen.
- Insufficient specimen volume, incorrect operating procedure or expired tests are the most likely reasons for control band failure.
|Drug Panel Detection List & Cut-off Levels|
|Drug||Abbreviation||Urine Cutoff Level||Saliva Cutoff-Level||Approximate Urine Detection Times||Approximate Saliva Detection Times|
|Alcohol||ALC or ALCO||20 mg/dL||>0.02% B.A.C.||Up to 24 Hours||Up to 24 Hours|
|Amphetamine||AMP||1,000 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Amphetamine||AMP300||300 ng/mL||-||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Barbiturates||BAR||300 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||4-7 Days||1-16 Hours|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||300 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||3-7 Days||4-8 Hours|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||10 ng/mL||10 ng/ml||1-4 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Cannabinoids||THC||50 ng/mL||12 ng/ml||15-30 Days||6-12 Hours|
|Cocaine||COC||300 ng/mL||20 ng/ml||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Cocaine||COC150||150 ng/mL||-||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Cotinine||COT||200 ng/mL||-||2-3 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||500 ng/mL||-||1-3 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Ethylglucuronide||ETG||500 ng/mL||-||Up to 80 Hours||Up to 80 Hours|
|Fentanyl||FEN or FENT||10 ng/mL||-||3-4 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Ketamine||KET||1000 ng/mL||-||7-14 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Lysergic Acid Diethylamide||LSD||10 ng/mL||-||2-5 Days||12-24 Hours|
|Methadone||MTD||300 ng/mL||35 ng/ml||3-5 Days||12-24 Hours|
|Methadone (EDDP)||EDDP||300 ng/mL||-||3-5 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Methamphetamine||MAMP or MET||1,000 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||3-5 Days||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine||MAMP500 or MET500||500 ng/mL||-||3-5 Days||1-3 Days|
|Methaqualone||MQL||300 ng/mL||-||Up to 6 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Methylphenidate||MTHP||300 ng/mL||-||1-2 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Opiates||OPI or OPI2000||2,000 ng/mL||40 ng/ml||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Opiates (Morphine)||MOR or OPI300||300 ng/mL||-||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Oxycodone||OXY||100 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||25 ng/mL||10 ng/ml||7-14 Days||1-3 Days|
|Propoxyphene||PPX||300 ng/mL||-||1-2 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Synthetic Cannabinoids||K2||50 ng/mL||-||Up to 3 Days||1-2 Days|
|Tramadol||TRA or TRAM||300 ng/mL||-||1-7 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1,000 ng/mL||-||7-10 Days||-|
|Urine Drug Test Adulteration Explained|
|Diluted Sample||This is actual urine from the donor that has been diluted either by drinking excessive amounts of water (water loading) before voiding or by adding water directly to the sample after voiding, in an effort to reduce the concentration of drug metabolites in it. The problem with diluted samples these days is that they will never get past the screening stage. Many instant urine drug test kits have built-in validity checks.|
|Temperature Test||Adding water to a sample lowers its natural temperature and it will immediately be flagged for possible tampering. Swapped ureine is another method donors attemp to use to cheat. The easiest way to detect whether a donor has substituted someone else’s urine for the sample is to measure the specimen’s temperature. Collection cups with built-in temperature strips are an ideal way to catch this adulteration attempt. Measuring the specimen’s temperature is the most common way to detect synthetic urine. Synthetic urine also has a strong unfamiliar odour, which an experienced specimen collector would recognize. Apart from the odour, high-quality synthetic urine will pass every validity test.|
|Color||Diluting with water also changes the natural light from golden yellow color of urine to something unnaturally pale or almost colorless, and this observation will be noted down on the Chain of Custody Form (CCF).|
|Odor||Urine has a natural ammonia odor and an experienced and well-trained drug testing technician will be able to tell the difference between a completely odorless sample and an unadulterated sample.|
|Specific Gravity||Normal specific gravity for urine should be in the range of 1.003 to 1.03. A high specific gravity indicates a high amount of solid materials in the urine (urine is more concentrated). A low specific gravity (lower than 1.003) indicates a diluted specimen.|
|Creatinine||Creatinine is a byproduct of muscle metabolism and appears in urine in relatively uniform amounts over the course of each day. It is used as an indicator of whether a specimen is actually urine and how much water it contains. A creatinine level between 2mg/dL and 10mg/dL is indicative of short-term water loading, a common practice when people try to dilute their urine so that any drugs contained therein will be diluted below cut-off levels for analytical testing. Anything lower than 2mg/dL means the sample is not human urine.|
|Substituted Sample||Synthetic urine is big business these days. Many who go in for their drug tests submit fake urine, or real human urine from another person who’s clean. People have been known to submit apple juice or animal urine, which can both be easily flagged by a standard specimen validity test like pH and creatinine tests respectively.|
|Competitive Cup Comparison Chart|
|Brand||Cross-reference Item Number||Product Differences|
|T-Cup Compact||CDOA-8105||Does not Test for Adulterants; Smaller Cup|
|American Screning Corp - Discover Plus||DISP-CUP-8104N||Does not Test for Adulterants; Smaller Cup|