12 Panel Assure Tech DOA Drug Test Dip Card, CLIA Waived
Our top selling Assure Tech Multi Panel Drug Test DOA Dip Card 12 Panel Drug Test Dip Card is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites at specific cutoff levels in human urine. Custom configurations are available on all TransMed Company Dip Card Drug Tests. Call 800-644-4145 for assistance.
- Clia Waived
- FDA 510K Cleared
- 99% accuracy
- Immediate Rapid Results: Read Negatives within 1 minute, positives in 5 minutes
- 24 Month Shelf Life from Date of manufacture
- Results Remain Valid For Up To 1 Hour
- OEM & Private Label available
- Call for volume discounts!
|Dip Card Panel Options (choose above)|
|Item Number||Panel Configuration||Adulterants||Approvals & Clearances|
|AZD-6125||AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, mAMP, MDMA, MTD, OPI300, OXY, PCP, THC||None||CLIA Waived - Moderate
FDA 510(k) Cleared
Instructions for Use
Bring tests, specimens, and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use if stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the dip card from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Donor dates and initials body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the cup and screws cap on to it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an unadulterated specimen is 90-100°F (32-38°C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another test method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- For the adulteration,compared with the color card, and the results should be read at 2 minutes, do not interpret the result after 5 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
NEGATIVE- When two colored bands appear on the membrane and one band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
POSITIVE- When only one colored band appears in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID RESULT An invalid result is when a control band completely fails to appear.
- The intensity of color in the test region (T) may vary depending on the concent ration of analytes present in the specimen. Therefore, any shade of color in the test region (T) should be considered negative. Please note that this is a qualitative test only, and cannot determine the concentration of analytes in the specimen.
- Insufficient specimen volume, incorrect operating procedure or expired tests are the most likely reasons for control band failure.
|Drug Panel Detection List & Cut-off Levels|
|Drug||Abbreviation||Urine Cutoff Level||Saliva Cutoff-Level||Approximate Urine Detection Times||Approximate Saliva Detection Times|
|Alcohol||ALC or ALCO||20 mg/dL||>0.02% B.A.C.||Up to 24 Hours||Up to 24 Hours|
|Amphetamine||AMP||1,000 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Amphetamine||AMP300||300 ng/mL||-||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Barbiturates||BAR||300 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||4-7 Days||1-16 Hours|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||300 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||3-7 Days||4-8 Hours|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||10 ng/mL||10 ng/ml||1-4 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Cannabinoids||THC||50 ng/mL||12 ng/ml||15-30 Days||6-12 Hours|
|Cocaine||COC||300 ng/mL||20 ng/ml||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Cocaine||COC150||150 ng/mL||-||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Cotinine||COT||200 ng/mL||-||2-3 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||500 ng/mL||-||1-3 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Ethylglucuronide||ETG||500 ng/mL||-||Up to 80 Hours||Up to 80 Hours|
|Fentanyl||FEN or FENT||10 ng/mL||-||3-4 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Ketamine||KET||1000 ng/mL||-||7-14 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Lysergic Acid Diethylamide||LSD||10 ng/mL||-||2-5 Days||12-24 Hours|
|Methadone||MTD||300 ng/mL||35 ng/ml||3-5 Days||12-24 Hours|
|Methadone (EDDP)||EDDP||300 ng/mL||-||3-5 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Methamphetamine||MAMP or MET||1,000 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||3-5 Days||1-3 Days|
|Methamphetamine||MAMP500 or MET500||500 ng/mL||-||3-5 Days||1-3 Days|
|Methaqualone||MQL||300 ng/mL||-||Up to 6 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Methylphenidate||MTHP||300 ng/mL||-||1-2 Days||24-48 Hours|
|Opiates||OPI or OPI2000||2,000 ng/mL||40 ng/ml||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Opiates (Morphine)||MOR or OPI300||300 ng/mL||-||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Oxycodone||OXY||100 ng/mL||50 ng/ml||2-4 Days||1-3 Days|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||25 ng/mL||10 ng/ml||7-14 Days||1-3 Days|
|Propoxyphene||PPX||300 ng/mL||-||1-2 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Synthetic Cannabinoids||K2||50 ng/mL||-||Up to 3 Days||1-2 Days|
|Tramadol||TRA or TRAM||300 ng/mL||-||1-7 Days||48-72 Hours|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1,000 ng/mL||-||7-10 Days||-|