Healgen Saliva Drug Testing Kit
Cube Type Fluids Drug Test | 12 Panel Saliva Drug Test | SalivaScreen12-Panel
The SalivaScreen drug test cube from Healgen Scientific is an all-in-one 12 Panel saliva based oral fluid drug test device for detecting recent ingestion of multiple drugs of abuse and Alcohol. This saliva drug test is the most sensitive to Marijuana (THC) with the lowest detection levels in the market and provides results in minutes.
Benefits of an Oral Fluid Drug Test
- A non invasive oral fluids drug test resolves the major problem from urine drug test of "shy bladder"
- Results in 5 minutes provides recent use of marijuana
- Saliva drug test targets the THC parent compound that will reflect positive results up to 72 allowing a better prediction of usage or being under the influence
- An oral fluid test provides extra security since it can't be substituted or tampered with like a urine test.
- The test is inexpensive compared to urine drug testing when the cost of the collection site and the drug test itself are considered.
- Foresnic Use Only
This is a rapid screening test for the simultaneous detection of drugs in human saliva.
|SALIVA DRUG TEST KITS|
|Item #||Panel Configurations||Saliva Saturation Indicator||FDA Approval|
|GBDSA-73125F-ALC||ALCO, AMP50, BAR50, BUP5, BZO10, COC20, MET50, MTD30, OPI40, OXY20, PCP10, THC12||NO||Forensic Use Only|
|Saliva Drug Detection Times & Cutoffs|
|DRUG NAME||ABBREVIATION||CUTOFF||DETECTION TIME|
|Amphetamine||AMP||50 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP||50 ng/ml||72 hours|
|Cocaine||COC||20 ng/ml||24 hours|
|Opiates||OPI||40 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Marijuana||THC||12 ng/ml||8-14 hours|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||10 ng/ml||24 hours|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||50 ng/ml||6-48 hours|
|Oxycodone||OXY||50 ng/ml||6-12 hours|
|Methadone||MTD||35 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Barbiturates||BAR||50 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||10 ng/ml||6-12 hours|
|Alcohol||ALC||>0.02% BAC||Up to 4 hours|
|For Forensic use only. Not intended for home use. For a final determination, we recommend a certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test for a 99.9% accuracy rate.|
With a capacity of up to 14 panels and even more parameters to choose from, this device can truly be tailored to your needs. All conventional parameters, as well as Alcohol, ETG and K2 are available.