6 Panel Assure Tech Saliva Drug Test Device Employment Approved
Our top selling, Assure Tech Multi Panel Drug Test Cup is full-size, self-contained, and tamper resistant.
Features & Benefits
- Free FedEx Ground Shipping with $100 Order
- Immediate Rapid Results: Read Negatives within 2 minutes, positive in 5 minutes
- Simple Swab, insert, and read results
- Easy to read strips with definitive lines
- Saturation Indicator - Swab stem indicator changes to red for optimal saliva collected
- 25+ Drug Test options
- 24 Month Shelf Life from Date of manufacture
- Results Stable for 30 Hour
- OEM & Private Label available
The Assure Tech screening devices read positive or negative, qualitative, and accurate, if you read positive, we recommend a certified lab for LC-MS/MS Confirmation.
These drug tests are intended for workplace testing & forensic use ONLY (not FDA cleared or CLIA waived).
Download & Print Reference Materials
|Six Panel Saliva Configuration|
|Item Number||Drugs Tested||Approvals|
|AZO-7165||AMP50, COC20, MET50, OPI40, PCP10, THC40||Employment Use Approved|
|Saliva Drug Panel Detection List & Cut-Off Levels (see package insert for additional information)|
|EDDP (Methadone)||EDDP||2-ethylidene-1,5-dimethyl-3,3-diphenylpyrrolidine||20 ng/mL|
|K2||K2||JWH-073 Butanoic Acid||25/30/50 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||11-nor-Δ9-THC-9 COOH||12/25 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||Nortriptyline||100 ng/mL|
|* Detection times are not guaranteed. This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.|
Interpretation of Results
NEGATIVE - When two colored bands appear on the membrane and one band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
- Certain lines may appear lighter or thinner than other lines.
- Each line is to be considered a clear reading whether it be faint, light or dark
POSITIVE - When only one colored band appears in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID RESULT - An invalid result is when a control band completely fails to appear.