BACtrack S80 Pro Breathalyzer
The BACtrack S80 Pro is a professional breathalyzer that combines advanced features, fuel-cell accuracy and an easy-to-use handheld design.
The BACtrack S80 Pro is a professional breathalyzer that quickly estimates blood alcohol content (BAC). The S80 Pro is the perfect choice for law enforcement, hospitals, clinics, businesses, and for personal use anytime fuel cell accuracy is required.
The advantages of the S80 Pro's Xtend™ Fuel Cell Technology are numerous. First, the S80 Pro provides 4 digit test results that can pickup trace amounts of alcohol – for example, 0.002 %BAC. This is helpful in zero-tolerance environments where subjects may have had only a small amount of alcohol. Next, the Xtend™ fuel cell technology extends the range of accuracy all the way from 0.000 – 0.400. Because the S80 Pro shows a linear response to measured alcohol, the S80 Pro will provide more accurate results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations.
The benefit of the S80 Pro’s Xtend™ technology also applies to the life of the sensor. The S80 Pro has an extended sensor life as compared to standard semiconductor-based breathalyzers, and will require less frequent service and maintenance. Finally, the Xtend™ technology also extends the useable battery life up to 1500 tests per set of AA batteries!
The S80 Pro’s Xtend sensor technology is unlike any other available, and is worth the upgrade. Don’t purchase a novelty breathalyzer that may not provide trusted results. Go with what the Pros use. The BACtrack S80 has been tested by the DOT/NHTSA and meets their requirements for a breath alcohol screening device. The S80 Pro is also FDA 510(k) cleared for personal use.
Xtend™ Fuel Cell Sensor Technology
The BACtrack S80 Pro uses Xtend™ Fuel Cell Sensor Technology for increased accuracy over traditional semi-conductor sensors. This technology offers the following benefits:
- Linear response of the Xtend fuel cell provides more accurate results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations expected in the breath, from 0.000 – 0.400 %BAC.
- Low power requirements. Get up to 1500 tests on one set of AA batteries!
- Extended sensor life for long-term reliability.
The BACtrack S80 Pro is also not subject to interference from acetone. Acetone may be found in individuals with diabetes. The presence of acetone may result in a false positive on semi-conductor-based breathalyzers, but not with the S80 Pro.
- Crisp 4 digit LCD display provides easy, accurate results, test results in extended accuracy format: 0.015, 0.081, 0.223 %BAC, etc.
- One button operation - press power and begin testing in seconds
- Mouthpieces are individually wrapped for safe storage prior to first use. Six are included with the S80 Pro kit
- Xtend™ Fuel Cell Sensor Technology - provides enhanced linear accuracy from 0.000 - 0.4000 and extended battery life
- Advanced features include continuous temperature checking, user-adjustable warning levels, and internal pump system for breath capture.
- Tested and approved by the DOT/NHTSA as a breath alcohol screener, and FDA 510(k) cleared for personal use.
BACtrack S80 Pro Kit Includes
- S80 Pro Breathalyzer
- Carrying Case
- 6 Mouhpieces
- 2 AA Batteries
- Owner's Manual
- Full One Year Warranty
The replaceable mouthpieces easily attach to the breath intake port. Simply insert a mouthpiece and begin testing. Mouthpieces can be reused or replaced after each test.
|Additional Product Details|
|Dimensions||2.3 x 4.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Weight||4.8 oz (136g)|
|Mouthpieces||6 Included + 50 Extra!|
|Battery||2 AA batteries Included|
|Battery Life||Approximately 1500 Tests|
|Sensor||Xtend™ Electro-Chemical Fuel Cell|
|Warmup Time||10-20 Seconds|
|Blowing Time||5 Seconds|
|Response Time||3 Seconds|
|BAC Range||0.000 - 0.400% BAC (Blood Alcohol Content)|
|Air Sample||5 Seconds|
|Sensor Accuracy||+/- 0.005 at 0.050% B.A.C.|
|Test Count||Displays Total Number of Tests Performed|