CURITY Gauze Sponges, 8-Ply, 2 x 2" Sterile 2’s in Peel-Back Package
Curity Gauze Sponges are well suited for a variety of applications: wound dressing, general cleaning,
minor prepping, wound packing and debriding. The non-sterile sponges are conveniently indexed in tens for faster,
easier handling, while the sterile sponges are sealed two-by-two in packets. An economical dressing in a broad range
of sizes and plys. Made from high-grade 100% US grown cotton, these sponges exceed USP Type VII gauze requirements.
Features & Benefits
- 2 x 2", 8 Ply, Sterile 2's
- Peel-back package
- High-grade, 100% U.S. grown cotton
- Well suited to a variety of applications
- Made from high-grade 100% ring spun cotton: Maximizes absorbency and vertical wicking abilit
- Available in the broadest range of sizes: Can be used for a variety of applications
- Available in sterile or non-sterile in a variety of sizes
- Meets or exceeds USP Type VII gauze requirements: Ensures highest quality and low contamination
Curity Gauze Sponges FAQs
- What makes Curity Gauze Sponges a premium product? They are quality approved to the highest standards; made from 100% ring spun yarn which is highly absorbent and maximizes vertical wicking capabilities.
- What makes Curity Gauze unique? Curity Gauze is manufactured by Kendall, the only US-based gauze manufacturer.
- How can I be confident in the quality of Curity Gauze? Kendall has over 100 years of gauze manufacturing experience.