EtG Urine Alcohol Test Dip Card
EtG is a direct metabolite of ethyl alcohol and is a marker for recent alcohol exposure. EtG is nonvolatile, water soluble and stable. It may be detectable as soon as 2 hours after exposure and may be detected for up to 80 hours past consumption. EtG tests whether alcohol has been consumed and is most useful in testing individuals who should not be drinking at all. The threshold for EtG testing is offered at the 300 ng/mL and 500 ng/ml
eliminating most false positives that may occur from incidental environmental exposure to alcohol based products.
|Item Number||Detection Cut Off Level ng/ml|
FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY
As required by the FDA, ONLY the following customers can order this product:
Government Agencies, Courts, Law Enforcement, Correctional Facilities or Probation.
We are unable to sell this product to Private Individuals or for Employment Screening.
EtG Urine Alcohol Test Kit Instructions
- Remove EtG urine alcohol test device from the foil pouch
- Remove the the bottom cap from the EtG alcohol test device
- Submerge the bottom strip into a urine cup WITH OUT touching the plastic device
- Remove the EtG alcohol test device from urine after 30 seconds and put back the cap on the device and lay flat
- Read the results and interpret following the images below
READING etg DIP CARD DRUG TEST RESULTS
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **