- Kratom is from the leaf of the Kratom plant
- Kratom is used to relieve pain caused from withdrawal of Opium
- Test is easy to administer and interpret results, with a 99% accuracy
- Kratom Test Strip yields a positive result when the concentration of Mitragynine exceeds the 300 cutoff level
How Long Does Kratom Stay in Urine?
Some kratom alkaloids may show up on certain specialized urine tests. While research is limited on how long kratom would be detectable in a user’s urine, there could be trace amounts detected in a urine test for over a week. For an average kratom user, it probably would be detectable in their urine within a five-day period after use. Some kratom metabolites might be detectable in the urine for over a week.
|Item Number||Detection Cut Off Level ng/ml|
FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY
As required by the FDA, ONLY the following customers can order this product:
Government Agencies, Courts, Law Enforcement, Correctional Facilities or Probation.
We are unable to sell this product to Private Individuals or for Employment Screening.
KRATOM Test Kit Instructions
- Remove urine kRATOM test device from the foil pouch
- Remove the the bottom cap from the Kratom test device
- Submerge the bottom strip into a urine cup WITH OUT touching the plastic device
- Remove the test device from urine after 30 seconds and put back the cap on the device and lay flat
- Read the results and interpret following the images below
READING KRATOM DIP CARD DRUG TEST RESULTS
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **