Labaid Universal Viral Collection Kit is a viral transport system designed to collect and transport viruses, chlamydiae, mycoplasmas and urea plasmas at ambient temperature. The media contains Guanidine Thiocyanate that deactivates microbial contaminants and stabilizes RNA, allowing the user to safely conduct lab tests. Labaid Viral Collection 10 mL tube is sterile (16 x 100 mm) high made of clarity polypropylene and has a secure screw cap. The Tubes are self-standing with a conical bottom and skirt, Free of DNase, RNase and Pyrogen.
- Combines a flexible minitip collection swab and vial for collection
- Can be stored and transported at 0°C to 25°C - all in one formulation
- Maintains viability of organisms - antibiotics inhibit bacteria and fungal flora
- Maintains microbial viability for safe transport
- Cost efficient large 3 mL media fill volume allows for multiple tests on the same specimen
- Multi-purpose usage with design variations
- Consists of high density materials which meet stringent QC standards