SurgiLance™ Safety Lancets Safe, Easy and Effective Solutions for Fingersticks!
The SurgiLance Safety Lancet is used for convenient micro blood sampling, offering simplicity and single-use safety for healthcare professionals as well as patients.
The SurgiLance Safety Lancet is one of easiest to use and safest lancets available in the market for micro blood sampling. Its innovative design protects users from needlestick injury and the unique one-step activation mechanism makes it extremely
simple and reliable to use.
The single use device is available with either a needle or blade, each with different depths of penetration, to provide
optimal blood flow for different applications and skin types.
The SurgiLance One-Step Safety Lancets are disposable are extremely popular. The needle is safely concealed before
and after the use.
Why Choose the SurgiLance™ Safety Lancet?
- No arming is required
- Lancets are color-coded for easy recognition
- The SurgiLance® Safety Lancet is safely retracted and concealed before and after use
- Once the lancet is used, it is rendered inoperative, providing added safety for patient and clinician
- The SurgiLance® Safety Lancet patented design makes blood sampling the easiest and safest method
- Once the lancet is used, it is rendered inoperative providing added safety for patient and clinician
- High-speed delivery and penetration method minimizes patient pain and clinician error
- Latex Free
SurgiLance™ Safety Lancet Models
|SAFETY LANCET||COLOR||DEPTH||GAUGE||BLOOD FLOW|
|SLN100||Yellow||1.0mm||G26||Low Flow |
|SLN200||Grey||1.8mm||G23||Low Flow |
|SLN240||Orange||2.2mm||G22||Med Flow |
|SLN300||Pink||2.8mm||G21||Med-High Flow |
|SLB200||Green||1.8mm||G19||High Flow |
|SLB250||Blue||2.3mm||G18||High Flow |