Owen Mumford Unistik® 3 Safety Lancet Device - Bulk Packaging
Unistik® 3 manufactured by Owen Mumford was developed to provide the most comfortable blood sampling experience.
Patented Comfort Zone Technology® gives a virtually pain free experience. The unique raised dots of Comfort Zone Technology® mask the sensation of pain by stimulating the nerve endings responsible for contact, pressure and texture, making the procedure a more comfortable experience.
Unistik® 3 allows the user to decide exactly when to activate the device and how much pressure to apply. The design makes it easy and comfortable to grip, giving the user complete confidence and control during the procedure.
- The Unistik 3 needle point is hidden before use and automatically retracts after use to avoid accidental needlestick injuries and cross infection (1)
- Unistik 3 has an additional visual lockout feature (4). Should an attempt be made to misuse the device, there is a
clear indication to the operator that the device has been used and should be disposed of in a suitable sharps container
Easy to Use
- The Unistik 3 range is color coded for easy recognition
- Unistik 3 is pre-set and ready for use (1). Just twist off the protective sterile cap and take the sample.
- Comfort Zone Technology Side firing action to provide extra comfort for both patient and professional (2)
- Unistik 3 features unique Comfort Zone Technology (3) that allows ultimate control and comfort when lancing. Comfort
Zone Technology** increases comfort when lancing by targeting the sensation and perception of pain. This masks the pain of lancing to maximise comfort
Why Choose the Unistik 3 Safety Lancet?
- No arming is required
- Lancets are color-coded for easy recognition
- The Unistik 3® Safety Lancet is safely retracted and concealed before and after use
- Once the lancet is used, it is rendered inoperative, providing added safety for patient and clinician
- The Unistik 3® Safety Lancet patented design makes blood sampling the easiest and safest method
- High-speed delivery and penetration method minimizes patient pain and clinician error
- Latex Free
Unistik 3 Safety Lancet Types (Call 404-840-8900 for Additional Models)
|ITEM NO.||MODEL||COLOR||DEPTH||GAUGE||BLOOD FLOW|
|AT1042||Comfort||Purple||1.8mm||28 Guage||Low Flow |
5µL - 30µL