SantiGel Gel Hand Sanitizer 8 ounce
SantiGel hand sanitizer is an instant soap-free hand cleanser that requires no rinsing off, kills 99% of most common germs within seconds, and is non-sticky. Sanitizer dries quickly after use and ensures proper hygiene. Will leave hands clean. Can be used as protection against harmful germs, diseases, and viruses.
Content: 80% alcohol gel
- Easy to Use
- Skin-Safe Formula
- Fast Dry Formula
- Made in the USA
- FDA Listed
SantiGel Hand Sanitizer Gel Benefits
- Kills 99.99% of the common germs that cause illness
- Ideal for Retail, Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Healthcare,
- Practical, Quick and Effective
- Clean and sanitize hands on the go
SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the - Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19) ...
- Alcohol 80% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
- Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
DO NOT USE
- In children less than 2 months of age - on open skin wounds
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These ...
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F) Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
- glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
- 475 mL NDC: 74786-000-04 - 60mL NDC: 74786-000-01 - 120mL NDC: 74786-000-02 - 240mL NDC: 74786-000-03 - 3785mL NDC: 74786-000-05