Controls for iScreen™ Dip Cards, iCup®, iCassette™, E-Z Integrated Key Cup Urine Drug Screening Devices - 20mL vials
Drug Test Controls MUST be shipped Cold by UPS Overnight. Overnight shipping is included in the price.
Alere (formerly Instant Technologies) controls are used to monitor the performance of iScreen™, iCup® and iCassette™ urine drug screening devices. You should run a positive and negative control for each device when you receive a new lot and as directed by state and local guidelines. Each 20mL vial contains a stabilized human-based matrix.
- The external quality controls are designed to work with any Alere and other urine drug screens
- Controls Kit will shipped frozen from the manufacturer in a Styrofoam cooler with cold pack
- Kit Includes (1) Positive 20mL vial and (1) Negative 20mL vial
- High positive is 3X cutoff
- Refrigeration required
- Kit must be shipped Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight or First Overnight
- We ship the combination on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays to keep the controls fresh
- We can ship 2nd Day Air with a signed letter from purchaser that product may have thawed and be compromised
- Controls can be re-frozen immediately upon arrival
Download & Print Documents
Stability & Shipping Information for iScreen Controls
Positive and Negative Controls Kit Package Insert