Alere / Abbott Diagnostics UScreen Drug Test Cup, 10 Panel, CLIA Waived.
The UScreen instant drug test cup is used for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs in human urine at specified cut-off levels. Uscreen Drugs of Abuse Cup is a competitive immunoassay that is used to screen for the presence of various drugs in urine. This test will give you peace of mind in 5 easy steps and has a temperature strip located on the back of the UScreen drug test for specimen integrity.
UScreen 10 Panel Features & Benefits
- Easy one-step operation
- Zero exposure to donor specimen
- Donor friendly cup opening
- Built-in specimen validity test
- NOW Available in CLIA Waived
- Fast Dark Test lines
- Most results within 60-90 seconds!
- Non Negative results in 5 mins
- Built in Adulteration Test
- Guaranteed Lowest Pricing & Highest Quality
USCREEN 10-PANEL DRUG TESTS ARE ACCURATE AND EASY TO USE
- Collect urine specimen, tighten lid.
- Verify temperature is within acceptable range (90-100°)
- Remove label and read results. Wait 5 minutes to determine a positive result.
READING 10-PANEL USCREEN DRUG TEST RESULTS
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **