Alere / Abbott Diagnostics UScreen Drug Test Cup, 7 Panel, CLIA Waived.
The UScreen instant drug test cup is used for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs in human urine at specified cut-off levels. Uscreen Drugs of Abuse Cup is a competitive immunoassay that is used to screen for the presence of various drugs in urine. This test will give you peace of mind in 5 easy steps and has a temperature strip located on the back of the UScreen drug test for specimen integrity.
UScreen 7 Panel Features & Benefits
- Easy one-step operation
- Zero exposure to donor specimen
- Donor friendly cup opening
- Built-in specimen validity test
- NOW Available in CLIA Waived
- Fast Dark Test lines
- Most results within 60-90 seconds!
- Non Negative results in 5 mins
- Built in Adulteration Test
- Guaranteed Lowest Pricing & Highest Quality
USCREEN 7-PANEL DRUG TESTS ARE ACCURATE AND EASY TO USE
- Collect urine specimen, tighten lid.
- Verify temperature is within acceptable range (90-100°)
- Remove label and read results. Wait 5 minutes to determine a positive result.
READING 7-PANEL USCREEN DRUG TEST RESULTS
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **