The E-Z Integrated Split Key Cup from Alere Toxicology or Instant Technologies (formerly known as ACON or INNOVACON) is the
first rapid response onsite testing device to offer a compact, split specimen format that is not only easy to use, but is easy
to administer because of its compact and oval shape front and squared back, the E-Z Key Cup is easy to use for men and women. Split Specimen E-Z Cup is an innovative drug test cup design that eliminates urine handling and donor tampering, providing a unique and efficient approach for on-site testing. The E-Z Integrated Split Specimen drug test is initiated when the key is inserted into the cup which allows the operator to run drug tests at your convenience.
The Integrated Split Key Cup is the first immediate response onsite testing device
to offer a compact, split-specimen, fully integrated, self contained drug screening cup for detecting multiple drugs and drug metabolites existence in urine with the accuracy of laboratory tests in a shorter time. The E-Z integrated split specimen Key cup can be ordered with the combinations from 3 to 12 panel test cups. The test utilizes monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of specific drugs in urine. The Integrated E-Z Split Key Cup is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in urine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Split Key Cup is easy to test
- The E-Z Key Cup specimen collector can activate the test with special key eliminating donor manipulation
- The E-Z Key Cup Label hides test result from those who do not need to view results
- The Fully Integrated cup design eliminates handling of the urine
- Split Specimen for Lab Confirmation
- Cut-offs levels of drug testing set according SAMHSA
- 12 to 18 Month Shelf Life
- FDA Cleared for Professional Use
- Available in CLIA waived and Adulteration Detection configurations
- 99% Accurate test results in 5 minutes
- No handling, dipping, tilting, or touching of the urine is required
- Leak proof snap top lid Integrated Temperature Strip Auto-Split sample for specimen integrity
- The Split Specimen cup detects multiple drugs existence, as accurate as the laboratory tests in a shorter time
- Sold by the Box of 25 Tests
E-Z Integrated Key Cup Drug Test Package Insert
E-Z Integrated Key Cup Drug Test Procedure Card
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Calibrator||Cutoff|| Minimum Detection
Time in Urine*
| Maximum Detection
Time in Urine*
|Amphetamine||AMP||d-Amphetamine||1000 ng/ml||2-7 hours||2-4 days|
|Barbiturates||BAR||Secobarbital||300 ng/ml||2-4 hours||1-3 weeks|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||Oxazepam||300 ng/ml||2-7 hours||1-4 days|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||Buprenorphine||10 ng/ml||2-7 hours||2-3 days|
|Cocaine||COC||Benzoylecgonine||300 ng/ml||1-4 hours||2-4 days|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||d,l-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine||500 ng/ml||2-7 hours||2-4 days|
|Marijuana||THC||11-nor-Delta9-THC-9 COOH||50 ng/ml||2 hours||up to 40 days|
|Methadone||MTD||Methadone||300 ng/ml||3-8 hours||1-3 days|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP||d-Methamphetamine||1000 ng/ml||2-7 hours||2-4 days|
|Morphine||MOP (OPI-300)||Morphine||300 ng/ml||2 hours||2-3 days|
|Opiates||OPI||Morphine||2000 ng/ml||2 hours||2-3 days|
|Oxycodone||OXY||Oxycodone||100 ng/ml||1-3 hours||1-2 days|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||Phencyclidine||25 ng/ml||4-6 hours||7-14 days|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||Nortriptyline||1000 ng/ml||8-12 hours||2-7 days|
|Propoxyphene||PPX||Propoxyphene||300 ng/ml||2-7 hours||2-3 days|
|* Detection times are not guaranteed.
† Please refer to panel configuration above for complete list of drugs tested for this device.
This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result.
Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test
result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.