Alere iScreen OFD Nicotine/Cotinine (Saliva) Oral Fluid Test Kit I-DCT-B702
This nicotine test determines the presence of cotinine - a tobacco metabolite - in the person's system through his saliva. The test can be performed on individuals that need evaluation of tobacco use in various cases, such as employment; obtaining child custody; applying for life or health insurance; and entering a smoking cessation program.
The nicotine saliva test can detect up to 1-2 days after nicotine use and can deliver qualitative result in as fast as 10 minutes. It makes a practical tobacco testing tool for employers, parents, doctor's offices, school administrators, and juvenile facility officers. It employs a cut-off level at 30 ng/mL and features an integrated internal procedural control to ensure proper administration of the test. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
Download & Print Reference Materials
iScreen Nicotine Cotinine Saliva Test Brochure
Features & Benefits
- Identifies the presence of cotinine in saliva
- Detects up to 1-2 days after nicotine use
- Delivers result in as fast as 10 minutes
- Convenient, safe, and simple to use
- Workplace Professional or Health Care based Nicotine saliva testing
- Great for testing if the patient not smoking anymore before or after operation, Workplace wellness programs, Research Studies