DCT-102 NicQuick Cotinine/Nicotine Urine Test Cassette with Pipette
The NicQuick nicotine test cassette is a disposable device that will detect Cotinine (a substance that remains in body fluids after nicotine use) in human
urine at a cut-off concentration of 200 ng/mL from cigarettes, cigars, chewing, or dipping tobacco. This device will check for the presence of Cotinine in
a person’s system via urine to determine if he or she has used tobacco within the last 4 days, depending on your drug testing policy.
The NicQuick nicotine test kit comes with 40 tests and 40 disposable droppers. The procedure is easy to perform. The urine sample is collected and the test
administrator uses the disposable dropper (included with test kit) to collect a small part of that sample, and drops that sample it into the cassette.
After 5 minutes, you results will show with up to 99% accuracy. To help guarantee that accuracy, each test device is individually foil wrapped to maintain
the device's integrity until its use.
Features & Benefits
- This Cotinine Test Device "cassette" with pipette dropper makes accurate drug testing easy and affordable
- Detects: Cotinine (COT), Nicotine, tobacco, cigarette smoke
- Nicotine test will detect cigarette, cigar, and pipe smoking and is also a chewing tobacco test
- One-step urine test device for detection of Cotinine - COT in urine
- Detection up to 3 days after nicotine use
- NicQuick Nicotine Test Kit has replaced and is comparable to the SmokeCheck test cassette
- Accuracy - 99%
- Result in 5 minutes
Download & Print Reference Documents