Healgen Saliva Drug Screen Test Kit | Flip Top Oral Fluids Drug Test | 6 Panel Saliva Drug Test | SalivaScreen 6-Panel
TransMed Company's best selling Rapid Saliva Drug Screen is a cost effective way to detect illicit drugs within oral fluid. Designed for sensitivity, this device can detect commonly abused drugs at concentrations below 75 ng/mL and lower. With a capacity of up to 14 panels and even more parameters to choose from, this device can truly be tailored to your needs. All conventional parameters, as well as Alcohol, ETG and K2 are available.
The SalivaScreen drug test cube from Healgen Scientific is an all-in-one 6 Panel saliva based oral fluid drug test device for detecting recent ingestion of multiple drugs of abuse. This saliva drug test is the most sensitive to Marijuana (THC) with the lowest detection levels in the market and provides results in minutes. An oral fluid test provides extra security since it can't be substituted or tampered with like a urine test.
Benefits of Oral Fluid Drug Tests
- Easy and convenient
- A simple 2 piece packaged device
- No more controlled collection sites
- Observed Collections, hard to adulterate
- No more collection fee's
- Read alcohol results at 2 minutes
- Read results at 10 minutes, not valid after
- Available to test up to 17 substances with adulterants or 18 without adulterants
- 18 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- A non invasive oral fluids drug test resolves the major problem from urine drug test of "shy bladder"
- Results in minutes provides recent use of marijuana
- Saliva drug test targets the THC parent compound that will reflect positive results up to 72 allowing a better prediction of usage or being under the influence
- Includes a Saliva Saturation Indicator Insures Adequate Sample Collection
- Easy to Use Hinge Style Flip Type Lid (Style "E")
- Employment and Forensic Use Options Available
This is a rapid screening test for the simultaneous detection of drugs in human saliva. The test is inexpensive compared to urine drug testing when the cost of the collection site and
the drug test itself are considered.
|Item #||6-Panel Drug Tests||Saliva Saturation Indicator||FDA Approval|
|GBDSA-9164ESI||AMP50, COC20, mAMP/MET50, OPI40, PCP10, THC40||INCLUDED - YES||Forensic Use Only|
|AMP50, BZO10, COC20, mAMP50/MET50, OPI40, THC12||INCLUDED - YES||Employment Use|
Download & Print Reference Documents
Flip Top Saliva Drug Test Procedure Card
Flip Top Saliva Drug Test Package Insert
Flip Top Saliva Drug Test Instructions
- Simply place the collection sponge in the donor's mouth for 3 minutes, then place it in the collection cube.
- Keep the cube upright and close the hinged lid, compressing the sponge inside.
- Keep upright and read results after 10 minutes. A positive result will have no line appear next to the test line.
Saliva Drug Detection Times
|Amphetamine||AMP||50 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP||50 ng/ml||72 hours|
|Cocaine||COC||20 ng/ml||24 hours|
|Opiates||OPI||40 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Marijuana||THC||12 ng/ml||8-14 hours|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||10 ng/ml||24 hours|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||50 ng/ml||6-48 hours|
|Oxycodone||OXY||50 ng/ml||6-12 hours|
|Methadone||MTD||35 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Barbiturates||BAR||50 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||10 ng/ml||6-12 hours|
|Alcohol||ALC||>0.02% BAC||Up to 4 hours|
For Forensic use only. Not intended for home use.